Thursday, February 21, 2013

MY STORY

I started out a few years back thinking what I could do to overcome my disabilities that now keep me from gainful employment.  The computer had come into existence and technology is increasing rapidly.  Since I am near retirement age I have not had the schooling that many of the younger generation has had.  I grew up counting beads on a slide bar to learn math.

My first encounter with personal computers was when I worked in a bank back in the late 80's.  So I've had a lot of catching up to do.  I'm a great grandmother now but I still long to achieve my dream of becoming a millionaire.

My husband and I have worked hard all our lives while bringing up three children.  It was labor intensive work and we were self employed.  I did the business management as well as contributed to the businesses themselves.  However, it never did afford us anything more than a satisfactory living without the means to save any money or have any insurance for our family.

I became disabled and had to go on disability when I turned 60.  Now social security disability doesn't cover a whole lot.  My husband, now retired doesn't receive much in social security and still has to go out and work in order to make ends meet.

When I discovered computers and the internet, I was determined to find a way to earn money from home.  The first thing I found was a course on how to blog and let myself be known.  Voila!! This blog page.

I searched and I searched for the perfect internet marketing business.  I found many -- some good and some not so good.  I let my blog sort of go cold and haven't posted anything to it since January 2012.  However, when I came back to take a look, I couldn't believe that it had over 8,900+ views.  It was still working through Google and wherever else in SEO engines.  (Personally, I don't even know).

I got encouraged by a new FaceBook friend to renew my commitment to continue blogging.  As a result, this is my first post in over a year.  But I'm back and I do hope you enjoy this post and others that I will be writing.

You see, during all that time of searching for the PERFECT network marketing business, I have finally found the ultimate one.  Now I'm not going to go into it in this post, but the next one will be all about Vitel Wireless.



No comments: